Pressure Sewer was the ideal solution to this application. Pressure sewer concept was beneficial in the following ways:
- Lower up-front capital costs compared to gravity for the developer
- Pipework only requires shallow digging which eliminates deep trenching
- The whole development can be staged to suit slow lot fulfillment
- The system has been designed to be added to as the development grows
- Fully sealed network eliminates infiltration, reducing peak loadings at the treatment plant.
“Pressure Sewer gave us the flexibility to be able to stage the project over time and save upfront capital costs. Aquatec worked closely with our Consulting Engineers to ensure the system met the requirements of our development and ongoing service requirements,” Denis Wagner, Director, Wagners
Aquatec’s solution included design, supply and delivery of the Pressure Sewer Pump Stations, required storage vessels and reticulation valves. The Airport Terminal has 2 Duplex pump stations and storage vessels installed that provide additional retention. Aquatec individually design and construct tailor built Pressure Sewer Pump Stations for the staged business park lots/buildings as the development grows, employing the Aquatec OGP+ commercial grinder pumps.
Photo Credit: Kerry Raymond
Aquatec provided a solution to meet the clients needs...
Aquatec OGP+ Pump
- Flows up to 1.75l/s
- Capable and tested to operate at 60m
- 1.5kw motor
- Available in single or three phase
- Recessed vortex impellers for higher flows
- with reduced wear
Aquatec Duplex systems are a dual pump system for multiple residential, industrial or commercial applications
“Aquatec worked with us throughout the project, ensuring it was a seamless process and have been supportive in all queries we have had. We found them good to partner with and look forward to working with them on future projects,” Denis Wagner, Director, Wagners