One Piece Manufacturing
Aquatec custom manufactured a one-piece, 2.1 metre diameter x 7.8m deep fibreglass pump station to ISO 9001 and WSAA standards:
• Responsive design engineered in accordance with ground conditions
• Impervious structure to withstand pressure force / water table proximity
• One-piece structure controls risk of environmental leaks.
“This was a cost effective solution that realised infrastructure cost savings for the project. It was delivered efficiently and accepted by the local authority without contention.” - Tallis Ashley, Development Manager, Economic Development Queensland
“It has been a pleasure and a seamless experience working with Aquatec on The Village Sewer Pump Station Project. It has allowed us to have one point of contact for the supply and delivery of a pump station solution. Aquatec worked with us from the beginning including detailed design drawings, overseeing the installation, and commissioning . We’ve found them to be a great partner to work with and wouldn’t hesitate on working with them on future projects.” - Jacob Eapen, Chief Estimator, BMD Group
Aquatec were engaged to manufacture and deliver on a fibreglass pump station
Odour Control Unit
With the pump station's location in close proximity to residential homes, a progressive odour control unit was supplied, installed and commissioned to ensure a high standard of living for residents.
- Active carbon filter for ongoing air quality control
- Collects odours from the wet well for processing through the carbon filter
- Odours are stripped and gases are eliminated
WHS Approved Safety Standards
Ongoing safe passage for installation and maintenance personnel to specification and in line with council standards
- Safety grates positioned benehath pump station covers and valve chamber
- Fall protection to local Council requirements and Australian Standards
Civil Installation, Testing & Commissioning
Aquatec also delivered Civil Installation Training on-site to BMD's Group's nominated installers. This unique service reinforces design drawings and guarantees delivery to specification - with active management controls across asset delivery.
Aquatec delivered on all mechanical/electrical works with defect free testing, followed by a seamless commissioning of the asset wtih local Council approval. Our end-to-end service delivery model provided another whole and reliable solution for BMD Group.